- Electric emergencies 800-450-7240
- Gas emergencies 800-450-7280 Get out of the building immediately.
- Customer service 800-450-7260
There are outages impacting a large number of customers in these counties: MARINETTE, LINCOLN, OCONTO
- Report your power outage online or at 800-450-7240.
- Be safe while your power is out
- Check your outage status
- View the outage map
- Stay at least 25 feet away from downed lines
We appreciate your patience as crews work safely and quickly to restore power.
WPS serves approximately 444,000 electric customers and 328,000 natural gas customers in northeast and central Wisconsin.
- Get preseason tune-ups
Schedule yearly tune-ups for your HVAC system to improve its efficiency and life span.
- Call before you dig
Always call before digging to avoid hitting buried utility lines.
- Scam warning
Please be aware of the following scam targeting residential and small business customers.
- Outage alerts
Receive alerts about the occurrence, status and resolution of power outages for your home.
- Tree trimming
If you have trees that are growing into or have fallen onto power lines, please call 800-450-7260.
- e-Bill paperless billing and payment
Receive, view and pay your energy bill online at your convenience — and help the environment.
- System modernization reliability project
Seeking to improve service reliability, WPS plans a multi-year program to increase electric reliability in areas where customers have experienced significant outages.
Did You Know?
Having your furnace inspected each year will save energy and keep you safe.
Official energy provider to the Green Bay Packers