We understand circumstances can make it difficult to meet your monthly
bills. If you have a past-due balance, use our online payment arrangements
option to schedule monthly payments and bring your account up to date.
You are eligible for payment arrangements if:
- You have an active account.
- You are not currently on a payment plan to pay off a past-due balance.
- You have not received a disconnection notice.
Other things you should know
- If you currently have your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account, setting up payment arrangements will not stop the withdrawal. You will need to call us at 800-450-7260 in advance to determine if payment can be stopped.
- Your request to make payment arrangements can be denied if you still owe money on a previous payment plan with us.
- If you do not make the payments in the payment arrangements agreement, your service may be disconnected.
Make payment arrangements
If you do not meet the requirements listed above, please
contact us as soon as possible.
The more quickly you contact us, the more likely we'll be able to make arrangements
that work for you. If your problem is temporary, we're confident we
can reach a suitable agreement. If your problem is likely to last for some time, we
can work with you to explore payment assistance options.