WPS's Fast Track program speeds up the process of planning and building a manufacturing facility. Take advantage of this unique resource if you have:
- A business prospect looking for a manufacturing facility.
- An available site to market. You can market your site with a virtual building using Fast Track options.
Working out the details in advance makes the entire process more efficient and shortens the timetable to execute the project. Choosing a shovel-ready site shortens the predevelopment time before construction and reduces risk for your client. With Fast Track, you will get:
- Cost estimates and construction timetables for a building size that matches your needs.
- With a known purchase cost for your site, you will have a solid idea of your building cost to own or lease.
Follow these steps
- Choose a construction proposal that matches the scope of your project.
- Get on the fast track. Compare expected build-out schedules for a pre-engineered or conventional building.
- Customize your project beginning with some typical building specifications.
- Review costs. Compare costs for a pre-engineered facility versus a conventionally constructed building.
- View renderings that show what your building could look like.
The information within this section provided courtesy of: