Please submit a completed online service application at least 6 weeks prior to any excavation. Before services and meters can be installed, the following conditions must be met:
- Final building site plan must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (electronic version in Microstation or Autocad format) or mailed to WPS at: Wisconsin Public Service, GIS Services, P.O. Box 19003
Green Bay, WI 54307-9003 (paper version).
- Smaller jobs without an architectural building site plan can email a Property Site Sketch and Liability Waiver form to email@example.com or fax to 866-430-6021.
- Electric and/or gas load data forms must be completed within 3 business days of submitting your application.
- The construction site and building foundation must be back-filled to within 6" of final grade.
- The service route is to be cleared 10' wide of brush, building materials, etc.
- The electric meter base must be installed.
- The minimum cure time for the cement pad before setting a transformer is 7 days.
- Either an Electric Service Inspection Report or a Certificate of Compliance is required depending upon the requirements set forth by the local municipality. Please check with the municipality for the applicable requirement.
- The gas meter location must be clearly marked on either the foundation or external building wall.
- Any private underground facilities must be marked and paths located.
- Permits and easements need to be signed and on file with WPS, when determined necessary by the utility.
- All service installation charges over $20 must be paid in advance of construction, charges $20 or less will be waived.