The application is now closed.
This scholarship program provides graduating high school seniors with
financial assistance to continue their education through enrollment in
certain Wisconsin Technical Colleges. Recipients may elect any one-year
technical diploma or two-year associate degree program.
- Be the son/daughter of a customer with a primary residence in
- Be a high school senior graduating in the current academic year.
- Have applied to attend one of the schools listed below:
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Lakeshore Technical College
- Northcentral Technical College
- Nicolet Technical College
- Mid-State Technical College
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Plan to enroll as a full-time student.
Scholarships are awarded for merit on a competitive basis. Each scholarship
is a one-year, non-renewable award worth $750.
Questions should be directed to Alicia Van Straten, NWTC Office and Scholarship Coordinator at 920-498-5426.
Application opens March 1. Deadline to apply is April 30.
Recipients will be notified in May.
Scholarships will be sent directly to the award winner's technical
college, and applied directly to school costs associated with the
beginning of the fall term.